Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Double Trouble

Oh heyyyyy! This lady is back in action!  Sorry I have been gone for SO long (again).  I will do my best to keep up with my blogging.  Thank you to all who have been reading them daily though!! Much love XOXO.

Anyways, back to business. First and foremost this summer has had MANY popular styles trending about.  I am here to talk about my absolute favorite one though - THE DOUBLE SLIT SKIRT! This bad boy screams sexy. The double slit use to be featured mostly on maxi dresses, but good ole Michael Kors proved that this style can be done on a maxi skirts as well as shorter ones on his S/S 2013 Runway debut. 

If you ladies want to get your sexy back, this style is the way to go! I'm telling you, heads will turn! F.Y.I You HAVE to be someone who is bold and likes to take risks to wear this trend! There are skirts that have short slits, then there are ones that have slits ALL the way up the thighs. I like my legs a lot so I don't mind showing them off ;-) Go with whatever you are most comfortable in wearing; either way you can make the whole outfit look stunning. WERK IT hunny!!


MY OOTN: Too bad I did not get an entire body shot of my outfit of the night, but I paired my coral double slit skirt with a white one piece bodysuit and white flat sandals.  As far as accessories goes, I went with neutral tones; gold and black drop earrings, with gold and white bracelets, and a couple gold rings. Gold eye shadow and a clear lip gloss finished my OOTN.

**For another casual wear look, pair the skirt with a crop top, or tank top. I love the H&M tank tops; they're very basic and can go with anything.  Throw on some flats or flip flops as well.

**For a more formal wear, put those classic platform pumps on.



Skirt: Amazon.com (Search for double slit skirt)
Bodysuit: Online boutique (I forgot the name....SORRY)
Accessories: Forever 21
Sandals: Rainbow
Makeup: Wet 'N Wild

 
I know these skirts can be on the expensive side, but here are some budget-friendly online shops that sells them: ASOS, BODY CENTRAL, and GOJANE
 
 
 
Stay tuned for my next blog love bugs!!
Stay beautiful <3
 -Miss Chanelle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment