Thursday, June 21, 2012

Look Pretty in Pastels !

Spring Summer 2012 Pastel Trend Board!

Well hello there! I want to take a second to apologize for the horrible, horrible delay in keeping up with this fashion blog.  This school year has been absolutely hectic for me! But since I am back on track, I have been coming up with several new topics to cover for fashion, health, and beauty! 

As you all may know pastel colors are here for Spring Summer 2012! Ah, I am in love with the colors that I keep seeing throughout several stores I shop in.  It is rather refreshing and makes me look forward to the warm weather even more! Pastels are soft, milky-like appearance, lightweight, and scream flirtaceous and girly!  These pieces are often lacey, layered, and may include some type of print.

I will be definitely buying some pastel colored garments myself. They are too cute to pass up!

Stores I recommend for this trend: Forever21, Wet Seal, Rainbow, Marshalls, and Debs.

Embrace that body baby!

Stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment