Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DIY Nails

Lately after a bad day at work or just out of plain boredom, I sit in my bedroom, watching TV and painting my nails.  Yeah, sounds like a wild time right?  But it beats paying $30 every two weeks to get my nails done!  Ever since I started my Biotin and multivitamin daily regimen, my nails have grown tremendously (too bad my hair hasn't lol).  I used the $30 that I would normally use towards getting my nails done professionally in order to purchase nail polish, rhinestones, gems, brushes, tools, and other accessories.  

Y'all know by now that I'm like an Amazon fiend; I purchased a wicked cute a 40 piece rhinestone nail art kit for only $0.83 on Amazon.com.  Looking to purchase rhinestones for cheap?  Click on the Amazon.com link I provided above!  I also bought a 30 piece mixed color assortment of striping line tape.  Striping Tape: Click me.  You may ask what is striping tape?  Well, it is used to create different patterns such as checkered, argyle, or stripes.  I haven't received my shipment in yet :-( but once I do, I am going to be writing a review on the products as well as a "How To" tutorial.  There are so many designs out there that I have been seeing on Instagram (follow me, I follow back @xoxo_cocochanelle) Haha! I had to do it ... A big trend right now for nails is the argyle pattern, such as this one.  Take a look, it is a little tutorial just in case you wanted to try it out for yourself.  If you do not have nail striping tape at the moment, you can use scotch tape.




Any who, I created a pretty collage of all my designs I have done thus far.  Trust me there will be plenty more to come. Aren't they lovely? :-)  Which design is your favorite of mine?  Don't be afraid to comment!!! That's why the comment box is there lol ;-) 



Until next time ladies (and maybe even gentlemen)
Stay Beautiful <3
-Miss Chanelle

No comments:

Post a Comment