Sunday, January 29, 2012

Colorblock Trend is Back

OMG. I'm so excited for the Colorblock trend to come back! It has been around for years, however, it is here for spring and fall 2012. I'm in love with the pairing of the solid colors being shown; they compliment one another. I have read a couple magazine articles that discuss how fashionistas are driven away from the basic, boring, color black and diving into these splashes of bold colors. Here are some of the looks. Enjoy!







Monif C. Board
 

Monif C. Collection


Well once again I went to Margaritas last night for dinner lol and yours truly just had to try out this look. I've had this blouse for a while, but never really wore it. The bright red orange skirt is from H&M. What do you think?


Thanks everyone! Stay beautiful! - <3

No comments:

Post a Comment