Sunday, January 22, 2012

OOTD-Outfit of the Day

Oh yes! The earthy Boho Chic style. It was a HUGE trend in 2011 and still is.  I wore this outfit to school the other day and got great compliments from my fellow student peers. I bought the whole outfit from Marshalls for just $30 in total! The $2.99 American Eagle fedora hat definetely topped the whole Boho style that I was going for. The shirt was $4.00 on clearance, the leggings were $6.99, and my Charles Albert bootie shoes were $19.99. That clearly all adds up to a LITTLE over $30, I know, but seeing as though I work for the company, I have that awesome discount.  ;) Ladies (and maybe gentlemen), how do you like this trend? Is it something you would try? Is it too laidback for your personality? I say give it a shot and see-you never know!


No comments:

Post a Comment