Sunday, January 22, 2012

OOTN-Outfit of the Night

So last night (January 21, 2012) I went out with one of my girls to this nice Mexican resturant for drinks and appetizers (Margaritas in Medford; definetely try it sometime). I decided to go for a long sleeve top and high waisted, pleated skirt look.  The shirt is a fab color for my skin tone; it's really bold, complimenting my skin tone. Marshalls is one of the best department store chains for trendy and designer styles; this is where I bought the shirt for about $7.  The black, pleated skirt is from Old Navy. I hiked it up a little to achieve a high waisted appearance. This was about $10. I dressed it up with a belt as well. My black Anne Klein tights were again from Marshalls; they come in a pack of 3 and each have their own cute individual designs on them. They were originally $9.99, but I bought them on clearance for $5! You can't see them in the picture, but I wore my black knee high boots, bought at The Avenue for $22. As for jewlery, I wore silver hoop earrings, bracelet, and rings to compliment my outfit.  To top it off, I had my sexy Barbie necklace that I'm totally in love with! So..?? What do you think? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment